|Terms & Conditions
- FEES: We do not receive any reductions or commissions on ticket prices by the various promoters. Our booking fee for each ticket is 25% plus EUR 9 included in all of the prices indicated. In case you book five or more seats, the booking fee will be lowered to 25% plus EUR 6 each ticket. Viennese Music concerts carry a booking fee of 25%, and for training sessions at the Spanish Riding School & guided stable tours or museum visits a fee of approx. 25% applies. For sightseeing tours no fees will be added. For hotel bookings, a fee of EUR 8 will apply. For payment we will accept any major credit card with your email or fax order (ref: order form).
- CONFIRMATION: All Internet orders will be confirmed / replied to via e-mai or fax within 48 hours. Please provide the necessary contact information at the orderform.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Since tickets are a one of a kind item they are not replaceable. There are no refunds, exchanges or cancellations on any order once it is submitted to us. Tickets are sold at market price which usually exceeds the printed price on the face of the ticket. This mark-up (as to above fees) reflects the cost of obtaining premium and hard-to-get tickets, sometimes on the secondary market. We will try though to sell your tickets to other clients, if you cancel your booking, and, if achieved, refund the face value of the ticket to your credit card.
- DELIVERY & PICK-UP OF TICKETS: Tickets may either be picked up by clients upon their arrival at our office in downtown Vienna (Mon.- Fri. 10am - 4pm, Sat. 10am - 1.30pm, Sundays and holidays closed) or delivered to the client's hotel in Vienna for a total service charge of EUR 10 (EUR 1 approx. US$1.50). We charge EUR 16 for hotel delivery of tickets to hotels, which aren't located in the center. For delivery to the box office of any event we charge EUR 5,-
- MAILING OF TICKETS We would advise clients to have their tickets delivered to their hotel in Vienna or pick them up in person from our agency. Should you insist on receiving tickets by registered airmail to your home address, we will do it at your risk. Charges for this service is EUR 10.-
When you receive your tickets please keep them in a safe place. Tickets (like cash) can not be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged.
- ACTS OF GOD: If an event is canceled for any reason other than acts of God (Rained out, Flood, Earthquake, etc..), strike or lockout, we will provide a refund for the face value of the ticket. Our fees will remain charged. Delivery charges are not refundable.
- POSTPONED EVENTS: If an event is postponed the tickets will be honored for the new date. New tickets will not be issued. If you cannot make the new date we will accept the tickets back on a consignment basis only. You will receive 100% of the face value we collect. However, keep in mind that there is no guarantee of us reselling your tickets. Strike or rainout tickets must be exchanged at the box office for future dates that are available. No refunds are available.
- ATT Travel Vienna specializes in hard to find tickets to sold out events. Check with us first because it's never too late to see your event.
ATT Travel Agency is located at Josefplatz 6, A-1010 Vienna, Austria, at the corner of Dorotheergasse near the Staatsoper and opposite the Spanish Riding School.
Photo and map to our agency: http://www.viennaticket.com/atttravel.html
We are open Monday - Friday from 10am - 4pm,
Saturdays from 10am - 1:30pm
Sundays and holidays closed
Tel: (+43-1-) 512 44 66
Fax: (+43-1-) 512 33 55 or 512 44 66 16
ATT Travel Vienna specializes in hard to find tickets to sold out events. Check with us first because it's never too late to see your